phone: 07714 721443
SALES MANAGER PROFILE
Highly accomplished and goals-focused professional with extensive experience in business development, sales operations, and account management.
Proven success in deployment of robust policies, processes, and procedures to meet and exceed targeted goals. Demonstrated history of executing successful consultative/solution selling approach across medical device sector while expanding sales lifecycle. Adept at identifying opportunities, business initiatives, and maximising revenue while mitigating risk factors. Excel at building and nurturing relations with professional stakeholders and client teams in primary and secondary care setting. Articulate and refined communicator; with an ability to lead teams and deliver company strategies, while achieving collective results.
Highlights of Expertise
- B2B key account management
- Consultative Selling/Solution Selling
- Sales & Revenue Generation UK & International
- Team Building & Leadership
- Complex Conflict Resolution
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Marketing & Analysis
- Project Management
- Sales Life Cycle Growth
- Networking & Negotiations
- Interpersonal Communication
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
Positive Impact Sales Ltd.
Administer overall sale operations via implementing consultative and solutions-based approach during various product launches, while focusing on to increase business profitability.
SALES CONSULTANT (Dec 2019 to Present)
Manage all facets of sales and product launch of NaturalVue daily soft lenses for Myopia Management and Presbyopia with absolute precision. Utilise consultative sales approach to advice independent clinical optical practices in conducting online product training, integration of resource tools requirement, and commitment to enrol agreed number of patients.
- Identified issues, defined strategies, and proposed corrective measures to deal with myopia progression and mitigate long-term corneal pathologies risk in patients.
- Devised and implemented effective solutions for various issues via generating products, in practice support, patient communication, and staff training, resulting in generating maximum revenue.
Directed various end-to-end operations to increase sales of diagnostic laser scanning ophthalmoscope in clinical primary care setting, grow client base including project management, networking, and strategy planning and implementation in line with set objectives.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Feb 2018 to July 2019)
Oversaw development of new business (hardware & software) via demonstrating quick ROI and upselling opportunities of other products. Analysed market trends and introduced innovative features to key stakeholders and decision makers while focusing on enhancing patient experience.
- Expanded customer base and secured deals with potential clients offering POC real time testing for clinicians to diagnose, refer, deliver treatment resulting in improved efficiencies and quality of care.
- Boosted UK diagnostic capital equipment sales by 20% through effective marketing and sales approaches within 18 months of product launch.
- Accomplished successful primary care launch of a new clinical diagnostic screening capital equipment device to facilitate diabetic retinopathy, AMD, and glaucoma, resulting in fast ROI.
- Leveraged business acumen and established the company as an alternative provider of retinal imaging equipment to OCT and fundus camera diagnostics while improvising sales strategies.
Bausch & Lomb
Controlled all aspects of business development from inception to completion involving initiating new market strategies, product management and launch, and stakeholder engagement.
COMMERCIAL LEAD FOR SPECIALITY LENS PORTFOLIO (May 2016 to Jan 2018)
Coordinated with top line primary and secondary care stakeholders to increase sales and business growth in competitor market. Connected sales teams with professional services to provide training and educational webinar for various clients. Accredited for account management at retail Specsavers and Boots. Managed regional key accounts and independent optical practices while focusing on maximising profit. Provided necessary guidance and coaching to territory business managers regarding business plan.
- Optimised NHS sales by 20% YOY via specialty lens sales and launching new products.
- Achieved 108% of annual sales target in 2017 and attained NHS primary care and CCG contracts via leading new product launches.
- Credited for leading product launch of advanced diagnostic fitting lens to facilitate diseased cornea for B&L European affiliates.
- Successfully managed a portfolio of £1.65M as well as developed the largest national account (Specsavers) by an average of 5% in an efficient manner.
Six Six Contacts
Developed and maintained a new business from scratch via negotiating with major manufactures in USA and France and importing speciality lens products.
MANAGING DIRECTOR (July 2013 to May 2016)
Executed consultative sales approach in optical businesses with a focus on improving patient service experience and proposing business strategies and initiatives contrary to large retail chains speciality.
- Accelerated overall business performance and hit sales targets of £80K in niche product.
- Leveraged expertise and resources while selling specialist contact lenses in primary and secondary care field.
Assisted services as a sales director, managing overall UK and EMEA sales while focusing on increasing annual sales.
SALES DIRECTOR (October 2004 to August 2012)
Planned and integrated an effective marketing strategy for a specialised diagnostic lens for primary and secondary care clients; regarded as the most recommended and widely prescribed specialist lens across the world. Negotiated and managed high-value bids and tendering for contracts in an efficient manner. Supervised and mentored multi-disciplinary teams such as 4 direct reports sales team and 5 customer service team reports.
- Enhanced sales by an average of 20% YOY within 7-year period, resulting in achieving £2.65M T/O in 2011.
- Exported Rose K lens product cross 20 countries in a timely manner while accomplishing an average of £100K sales on a monthly basis.
- Successfully set up a regional distributor network in India while increasing sales across EMEA in addition to recruiting and evaluating distributors.
OPERATIONS MANAGER/PARTNER (1991 to 2004)
Nova Contact Lenses
Education & Credentials
Diploma in Business Management - High Wycombe College