Avizor Lacrifresh Moisture Drops Unidose (Vials). AVIZOR S.A.
- Sterile Buffered Isotonic Preservative Free Aqueous solution containing:
- Sodium Hyaluronate 0.10%
- Osmolarity 300 mOsm/L
- Viscosity 3-5cP
- Avizor (Tel: 0800 0856 559) & wholesalers.
- How supplied
- Sterile preservative free drops in single-use (0.4mg) x 20 plastic vials.
- ECP/HCP to advise. "Generally 1 or 2 drops on each eye then blink". "Use as many times as required". Contact Lenses do not need to be removed. For extra comfort: Pt may place 1 or 2 drops on internal side of lens before wearing.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- Dry Eye. "Occasional Dry Eye". To relieve symptoms of ocular irritations, dryness or tiredness. Contact Lens discomfort.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Discard vial after use. Store at room temperature. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
|Patient Information Leaflet||LacrifreshUnidosePack300185.pdf|
|Patient Dry Eye Questionnaire||AF_A5_TEST_DEQ5_DROPS.pdf|