Avizor Lacrifresh Cleaning Drops. AVIZOR S.A.
- Sterile isotonic buffered aqueous solution containing:
- Povidone 1% (PVP 90)
- Polyhexanide 0.0001% (Preservative)
- Sodium Chloride
- Avizor (Tel: 0800 0856 559) & wholesalers.
- How supplied
- Sterilised eye drops (15ml) in plastic bottle.
- ECP/HCP to advise. "Without removing the contact lens apply 1 or 2 drops into each eye and blink several times". Can be used up to four times per day.
- CL Use
- Yes, prime indication.
- "To increase the cleaning and comfort of Contact Lenses in situ". "To keep the Contact Lenses hydrated and lubricated".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Use within 60 days of first opening. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- "If any adverse reaction or discomfort occurs, please consult a specialist". If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.