The Eye Doctor Hay Fever Relief Eyelid Wipes. Naturelle Consumer Products Ltd.
- Sterile Preservative Free and Detergent Free Pre-Moistened Pads containing:
- Sodium Chloride 0.9%
- The Body Doctor. Tel: 01484 868816 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Positive Impact Tel: 01424 851375 Email: email@example.com
- How supplied
- Sterile pre-moistened single-use pads (x 20/carton) in individual sealed pouches. Practice personalisation available.
- ECP/HCP to advise, and/or pt to follow detailed specific instructions accompanying product. It is recommended the pt consult ECP/HCP before commencing use. This product, like all lid allergy applications, works optimally as part of a complete ocular allergy disorder Tx protocol. Does not require rinsing.
- CL Use
- No, see Contra-Indications/Cautions
- "Removes pollen particles & airborne allergens". Biodegradable.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pt to read full detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. Contact lens wearers should be specifically advised by their ECP. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB. Not for use on broken or bleeding skin.
- Adverse Reactions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
|The Eye Doctor Clinical Insights - Allergy Season||The_Eye_Doctor_Clinical_InSights_Allergy_Season.pdf|