The Eye Doctor Intensive Relief Eye Drops. Optima Medical Swiss AG.
- Sterile Preservative Free solution containing:
- Sodium Hyaluronate 0.3%
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate
- Potassium Chloride
- Calcium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Purified Water
- The Body Doctor. Tel: 01484 868816 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How supplied
- Sterilised preservative free eye drops (10ml) in plastic bottle.
- ECP/HCP to advise. Generally 1 drop on each eye up to four times a day. Contact Lenses do not need to be removed.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- "For intense and sustained lubrication of the eye surface in case of dry, irritated or burning eyes and for the relief and treatment of irritations due to external factors such as dry or air-conditioned environment, smoke, dust, pollen as well as after surgery on the eye"
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Discard 6 months after first opening. Store between 2C-25C. Pt not to use other eye drops/ointments within 30 minutes of product use. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use before first use - EDDB. "In very rare cases, calcification of the cornea in association with the use of eye drops with a high phosphate concentration has been reported in patients with significant damage to the cornea. This eye drops contain only a physiological concentration of phosphate and so their application, in principal, is not restricted to existing severe corneal disorders/damage only. If other eye drop preparations are also used, however, their phosphate concentration should be borne in mind in this regard, since, particularly in the case of anti-glaucoma agents or anti-allergy agents they may contain high phosphate concentrations."
- Adverse Reactions
- Temporary blurred vision. Pt not to use other eye drops/ointments within 30 minutes of product use. "Hypersensitivity reactions may occur in very rare cases" - pt not to use again. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
|information for User||Master_EN_3k_03_180x320_Intensive_Relief_HRAW.pdf|