Purifeyes. Clinical Health Technologies Ltd.
- Sterile Preservative Free
- Iodine Free
- Chlorhexidine Free
- Alcohol Free
- Fragrance Free
- Colouring Free
- Aqueous Solution containing:
- Water (Aqua)
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Producing a high purity hypochlorous solution)..
- Bondeye. Tel: +44(0)121 772 3888.
- How supplied
- Sterilised solution (100ml) in plastic bottle.
- ECP/HCP to advise. And/or pt to follow detailed specific instructions accompanying product. It is recommended the pt consult ECP/HCP before commencing use. Generally use night and day. This product, like all lid hygiene applications, works optimally as part of a complete lid disorder Tx protocol. Can be used as an ocular surface spray or periocularly. No need to rinse after use.
- CL Use
- See note 1.
- Professional clinic and patient home use. "Ocular and Periocular antimicrobial protection without risk of microbial resistance. Eyelid margin inflammation. Dry eyes. Eyelash & Eyebrow health. Extended VDU and UV emitting screen use. In-flight hydrating & antimicrobial protection. Post-periocular surgery aftercare. Prep before make-up, facial treatments, lash and brow treatments. Prep before contact lens insertion and removal"
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not store above 28C.
- Adverse Reactions
- None stated. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP
- Legal Category
1. Not to be used while contact lenses are being worn. Can be used before contact lens insertion and following removal.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
3. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.