I-Relief Hot & Cold Therapy Mask. I-Med Pharma.
- Naturally hydrating/thermal retaining Thermabeads
- Soft Cloth Fabric
- Slip Cover
- Elastic Strap
- Adjustable Closure.
- Grafton Optical Co Ltd. Tel: 01923 233980
- How supplied
- Eye Mask (22 cm x 9 cm) x 1, Protective Slip Cover x 1.
- ECP/HCP to advise, and/or pt to follow detailed specific instructions accompanying product. It is recommended the pt consult ECP/HCP before commencing use. This product, like all heat applications, works optimally as part of a complete ocular surface/lid disorder Tx protocol.
- CL Use
- No, see Contra-Indications/Cautions
- Following ECP/HCP recommendation: "To relieve symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian Gland Disease, styes, chalazia, headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling and puffiness".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pt to read full detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. Contact lens wearers should be specifically advised by their ECP. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- Pt to read detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. If symptoms persist pt to consult ECP/HCP. In case of increased irritation or itchiness stop use. If vision changes and/or if irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
- Waiting data.
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
2. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
3. Further I-Relief resources via Dropbox (PDFs, images, instructions for use, leaflets, posters, publications, video)
|I-Relief Product Sheet||I-RELIEF_A4_PRODUCT_SHEET.pdf|
|I-Relief Patient Information Leaflet||I-RELIEF.pdf|