I-Drop Pur. I-Med Pharma.
- Sterile Preservative Free Blink Activated Viscoadaptive solution containing:
- Sodium Hyaluronate 0.18%
- Low Molecular Weight Glycerin Lubricant
- Waiting data.
- Grafton Optical Co Ltd. Tel: 01923 233980
- How supplied
- Sterile preservative free drops in mulitidose (10 ml) bottle.
- ECP/HCP to advise. "Instil 1 drop in affected eye(s) as needed".
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- Dry Eye. "....recommended for patients diagnosed with mild to moderate chronic dry eye syndrome looking for the ultimate relief and comfort for their dry eyes". "For prolonged relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye from exposure to wind, sun, water and other irritants".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Store between 2C and 25C. Use within 12 months of bottle opening. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB. "This product has not been tested during pregnancy or lactation". "... may modify the effect of other drugs or solutions you are using". "Do not apply to an infected eye". "May be used with contact lenses".
- Adverse Reactions
- If vision changes and/or if irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
2. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
3. Further I-Pur resources via Dropbox (PDFs, images, instructions for use, leaflets, posters, publications)
|Arshinoff - A new modality for the treatment of dry eye syndrome||Arshinoff__-_A_new_modality_for_the_treatment_of_dry_eye_syndrome.pdf|
|Dr Lam - Are current Sodium Hyaluronate solutions that are buffered in Phosphate solutions safe for daily administration||DrLam-Are_Current_Sodium_Hyaluronate_Solutions__that_Are_Buffered_in_Phosphate_Solutions_Safe_For_Daily_Administration.pdf|
|Grafton Optical I-Drop DEQ||Grafton_Optical_IDROP_Dry_Eye_Questionnaire_FINAL.pdf|
|Grafton Optical I-Drop Patient Information Leaflet||Grafton_Optical_I-DROP_Patient_Information_Leaflet_FINAL.pdf|
|Grafton Optical I-Drop Treatment Card||Grafton_Optical_I-DROP_Treatment_Card_FINAL.pdf|
|i Hoffman, H Gould - I-Drop vs Systane in post LASIK patients. ARVO 2006||IHofamnnH_Gould-I-Drop-vsSystane-inPost_LASIK_patientARVO_2006.pdf|
|White paper on preservative free delivery systems.||White_Paper_on_Preservative-free_Delivery_Sytems.pdf|
|I-Drop Pur Patient Information Leaflet||I-DROP_PUR.pdf|