CSO Antares Topographer (Professional Diagnostic Use Only). CSO.
- See above and manufacturer's literature.
- Hanson Instruments Ltd. Tel: +44 (0)1527 501 077.
- How supplied
- Waiting data.
- See Notes 1 & 2. See full product instructions before any use.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- Pupillography, meibography, keratoconus screening, corneal topography, videokeratoscope, NITBUT, contact lenses application module. ortho-k, contact lens fitting with NaFl, conjunctival redness, tear meniscus, Phoenix software.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. See manufacture's full data. See Notes 1 & 2. ECP/HCP to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use.
- Adverse Reactions
- Waiting data. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, ECP to discontinue use and assess pt - EDDB.
- Legal Category
- CE (Medical Device)
1. THIS PRODUCT MUST ONLY BE ADMINISTERED TO A PATIENT BY AN APPROPRIATELY TRAINED QUALIFIED ECP/HCP.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
5. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.