The Eye Doctor Allergy. The Body Doctor Ltd.
- Eye Compress containing;
- Self-Cooling Fabric
- Thermal Dynamic Cooling Cover
- Removable Washable Cover
- Adjustable Strap
- Comprehensive instruction Booklet
- May contain latex rubber
- The Body Doctor. Tel: 01484 868816 Email: email@example.com or Positive Impact Tel: 01424 851375 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How supplied
- Packaged as (1) re-usable single-size heat application in individual pack. Class 1 CE Medical Device. Practice personalisation available.
- ECP/HCP to advise. And/or pt to follow detailed specific instructions accompanying product. It is recommended the pt consult ECP/HCP before commencing use. This product, like all allergy therapies, works optimally as part of an allergy Tx protocol.
- CL Use
- See Contra-Indications/Cautions.
- Allergies. Inflammation. Migraines.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Product may contain latex rubber. Pt to read full detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. Contact lens wearers should be specifically advised by their ECP. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB. Not for use on broken or bleeding skin.
- Adverse Reactions
- Pt to read detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. "In case of increased irritation or itchiness (pt to) stop use". If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.