The Eye Doctor Essential*. The Body Doctor Ltd.
- Hot & Cold Dry Eye Compress containing:
- Approximately 150g of BodyBeads
- Sterileyes® covering
- Mask with adjustable strap
- The Body Doctor. Tel: 01484 868816 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Positive Impact Tel: 01424 851375 Email: email@example.com
- How supplied
- Packaged as (1) re-usable single-size heat application in individual pack. Class 1 CE Medical Device. Practice personalisation available from Body Doctor Ltd..
- ECP/HCP to advise. And/or pt to follow detailed specific instructions accompanying product. It is recommended the pt consult ECP/HCP before commencing use. This product, like all heat applications, works optimally as part of a Dry Eye/Blepharitis Tx protocol.
- CL Use
- No, see Contra-Indications/Cautions
- Following ECP/HCP recommendation: "MGD (Blepharitis), Dry Eye Disease, Chalazion (Eyelid Cysts)". "Use cold for Inflammation, Puffy Eyes, Sinus Headaches, Migraines".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Product may contain latex rubber. Pt to read full detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. Contact lens wearers should be specifically advised by their ECP. Advise pt not to wet or wash product. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- Pt to read detailed specific instructions and cautions accompanying product before use. "In case of increased irritation or itchiness (pt to) stop use". If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
- CE (Medical Device)
1. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
*. Also sold as Clinitas® Antibacterial Eye Compress (Altacor).
|The Eye Doctor Essential PIL||The_Eye_Doctor_Essential_PIL_78-1.pdf|