AOS Anterior (Professional Diagnostic Use Only). Advanced Ophthalmic Systems.
- See above and manufacturer's literature. v3 includes telemedicine video link
- ECP & Px App for taking images within practice & at home all secure /GDPR approved.
- Waiting data
- How supplied
- See manufacturer's literature.
- See Notes 1 & 2. See full product instructions before any use.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- Bulbar Redness Mode. 0-4 CCLRU grading. Grid feature. Redness map. Comparison. Fluorescein Mode. Punctate counter. Punctate grid. Fluorescein mapping 2D. Fluorescein mapping 3D. Lid Redness Mode. On-lid grid scale. Meibomian Analysis. In-built .pdf - patient report. Vessel Extraction. Digital Written Filter. Digital ruler. Green free filter. Image Crop. Transfer
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- None stated. Hypersensitivity to product/class/component - EDDB. See manufacture's full data. See Notes 1 & 2. ECP/HCP to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use.
- Adverse Reactions
- None stated. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, ECP to discontinue use and assess pt - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. THIS PRODUCT MUST ONLY BE ADMINISTERED TO A PATIENT BY AN APPROPRIATELY TRAINED QUALIFIED ECP.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.