SynergEyes UltraHealth (RGP/SiHy DW SV Contact Lens). SynergEyes Inc.
- RGP/Silicone Hydrogel Hybrid Spherical Contact Lens with parameters:
- Aspheric RGP Centre with reverse geometry vaulted design
- BC(central vault): 50u to 550u (50u steps)
- BC(skirt) 50u vault to 250u vault: 8.70 Flat2 and 8.40 Flat and 8.10 Medium and 7.90 Steep. BC (skirt) 300u to 550u: 8.40 Flat and 8.10 Med and 7.90 Steep
- OD: 14.50
- BVP (Sphere): -20.00D to +10.00D (0.25D steps +2.00D to -8.00D and 0.50D steps beyond +2.50D/-8.50D)
- CT: Waiting data
- Material: Petrafocon A Dk 130 (Fatt) x 10-11 (central zone) and Hemlarafilcon A (Dk 84 (Fatt) x 10-11 (clear skirt)
- Water content 27% (skirt)
- Modulus:Waiting data
- Class 2 UV absorption.
- SynergEyes UK
- How supplied
- Waiting data.
- ECP to advise. Generally daily wear.
- CL Use
- Yes, prime indication.
- Myopia, hyperopia with keratoconus +/- astigmatism. Daily wear.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Acute or subacute inflammation, infection, eye disease, injury or abnormality of the anterior chamber of the eye, cornea, conjunctiva or eyelids. Dry Eye. Corneal hypoesthesia (reduced corneal sensitivity). Any systemic disease that may affect the eye or be exaggerated by wearing contact lenses. It is recommended that contact lens wearers should see their Eye Care Professional routinely as directed. For manufacturer's full prescribing information see PDF on this page if available. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB. "The standard of care for Hybrid CLs recommends using a daily cleaner approved for soft CLs. SynergEyes recommends the use of chemical (not heat) disinfection systems. MPS or Hydrogen Peroxide solutions are recommended. In some patients the tear chemistry may react with hydrogen peroxide to cause a permanent white ring at the junction of the rigid centre and soft skirt. This does not affect vision or comfort".
- Adverse Reactions
- If patients experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness of the eye or other problems are experienced, they should be instructed to immediately remove their lenses and the wearer should promptly contact their Eye Care Professional. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. Advise pt to avoid all water coming into contact with lens or case.
- Legal Category
- Rx only.
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site
2. SUBSITUTION OF LENSES OR CHANGES TO THE CONTACT LENS PRESCRIPTION/PARAMETERS SHOULD ONLY BE AUTHORISED BY THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER OR THE OPTOMETRIST/CONTACT LENS OPTICIAN/DOCTOR ASSUMING RESPONSBILTY FOR THE PATIENT - EDDB.
3. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
4. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT ONLY BE PRESECRIBED TO A PATIENT BY AN ECP/HCP WHO HAS UNDERTAKEN FURTHER SPECIALIST EDUCATION ON ALL ASPECTS OF KERATOCONUS - EDDB.