NaturalVue Multifocal 1 Day (Hydrogel DW DD MF MC Contact Lens). Visioneering Technologies Inc.
- Hydrogel Spherical Contact Lens with parameters:
- EDOF Neurofocus Optics Design
- BC(central): 8.30mm
- OD: 14.50mm
- BVP (Sphere): -12.25D to +4.00D (0.25D steps)
- Centre distance with Add: One Universal Extended Depth of Focus (EDOF) effective up to +3.00D
- CT: 0.08
- Material: Etafilcon A Dk 20 (Fatt) x 10-11
- Water content 58%
- Class 2 UV absorption.
- Positive Impact.
- How supplied
- Handling Tint Sterile Hydrogel Contact Lens (1) in sealed blister pack (30,90/box). Labelled with the lens parameters and the expiry date of the lens.
- ECP to advise. Generally daily wear. Daily Disposable.
- CL Use
- Yes, prime indication.
- Myopia, hyperopia, with Presbyopia. Myopia, hyperopia, with Myopia Progression Control/Management. Daily wear. Daily disposable.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Acute or subacute inflammation, infection, eye disease, injury or abnormality of the anterior chamber of the eye, cornea, conjunctiva or eyelids. Dry Eye. Corneal hypoesthesia (reduced corneal sensitivity). Any systemic disease that may affect the eye or be exaggerated by wearing contact lenses. It is recommended that contact lens wearers should see their Eye Care Professional routinely as directed. For manufacturer's full prescribing information see PDF on this page if available. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- If patients experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness of the eye or other problems are experienced, they should be instructed to immediately remove their lenses and the wearer should promptly contact their Eye Care Professional. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. Advise pt to avoid all water coming into contact with lens or case.
- Legal Category
- Rx only.
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
2. SUBSITUTION OF LENSES OR CHANGES TO THE CONTACT LENS PRESCRIPTION/PARAMETERS SHOULD ONLY BE AUTHORISED BY THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER OR THE OPTOMETRIST/CONTACT LENS OPTICIAN/DOCTOR ASSUMING RESPONSBILTY FOR THE PATIENT - EDDB.
3. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THE DATA CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE BE USED AS A BASIS FOR CLINICAL DECISION MAKING - THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL PRESCRIBER AND/OR PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
4. IF BEING USED FOR MYOPIA PROGRESSION CONTROL/MANAGEMENT IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THIS PRODUCT ONLY BE PRESECRIBED TO A PATIENT BY AN ECP/HCP WHO HAS UNDERTAKEN FURTHER SPECIALIST EDUCATION ON ALL ASPECTS OF MYOPIA CONTROL - EDDB.
|VTI Science of Natural Vision||VTI_Science_of_Natural_Vision_Website_Page_15July2019.pdf|