AutoSqueeze Drop Dispenser (Compliance Aid). Waiting data.
- "The AutoSqueeze is designed to work with the AutoDrop".
- Glaucoma UK (pending?). Tel 01233 648170
- How supplied
- "Please note that refunds cannot be given on products for hygiene reasons. As a UK based charity, .... only able to send goods free of charge within the UK".
- "Designed to make it easier to squeeze your eye drop bottles".
- CL Use
- Not specified.
- "This product is designed for people having difficulty with instillation of their eye drops, particularly those who are having a problem squeezing the bottle".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- "It works well with most bottles except those containing Cosopt*, Trusopt*, Travatan, Xalatan, Xalacom, Timoptol and Duotrav. *Unless round shape bottles. If ... unsure if this device will fit .... eye drop bottle, please call Sightline on 01233 64 81 70 who will be able to advise ...". Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- If irritation occurs, persists or increases, Pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
2. Go to Glaucoma UK product update page.