Avizor Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry Unidose 0.3%. AVIZOR S.A.
- Sterile Preservative Free Hypotonic Buffered solution containing:
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hyaluronate 0.3%
- Essential Electrolytes (Cl- Na+ Ca2+ K+ Mg2+)
- Osmolarity 160-190 mOsm/L
- Viscosity 48-52cP
- Avizor (Tel: 0800 0856 559) & wholesalers.
- How supplied
- Sterilised eye drops in single-use (0.4 ml) plastic vials (x 20/carton).
- ECP/HCP to advise. "Generally 1 or 2 drops on each eye three to eight times daily".
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- Dry Eye. Hyperosmolaric tear film. Evaporative Dry Eye. "Moderate to Severe Dry Eye". "People who suffer from moderate to serious dry eyes have a tear with more concentration of salts due to more evaporation and less tear replacement, with an enhanced tonicity and hypertonic tears, need hypotonic eye drops in order to correct this imbalance".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Store at room temperature. Discard vial after single use. "Not to be used at the same time as other medicines or products applied to the surface of the eye". Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
|Patient Information Leaflet||Ocu-dry_03_300165.pdf|
|Patient Dry Eye Questionnaire||AF_A5_TEST_DEQ5_DROPS.pdf|