Avizor Ever Clean Plus for Contact Lenses (Soft and RGP Contact Lens Soaking Solution). AVIZOR S.A.
- Sterile solution containing:
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
- Bi-layer tablet containing:
- Boric Acid Buffer
- (pH range in the eye at 7.2)
- Sodium Chloride
- Chlorophyll and Riboflavin.
- Avizor. Tel: Gary Daniels +44 (0)7498 576080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How supplied
- Sterilised Preservative Free contact lens soaking solution with neutralising tablets in (2 x 350ml + tablets) plastic bottle with lens case.
- ECP/HCP to advise. All Pxs should be instructed to read and ensure they understand the instructions in the Patient Information Leaflet before using product.
- CL Use
- Yes, prime indication.
- Contact Lens Disinfection. "Designed for all contact lenses". "Aimed at contact lens users who need an effective elimination of residual proteins, suffer from allergies or infections in sensitive eyes, and those who require a complete disinfection".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. All pts should be instructed to read and ensure they understand the instructions the Patient Information Leaflet before using product. "Store at room temperature". "Leave lenses for a minimum of 2 hours during the disinfection and neutralising process". Use solution within 60 days of opening. Remove tablets from packaging only when ready to use. "If solution in the case is colourless the pt must repeat the disinfection and neutralisation process before wearing. "(Pt) never (to) use tap (or other water) for soft contact lenses". Not to be mixed with other solutions. Pt "may store ... lenses up to 48 hours in closed lens case". Pt must not put neutralised disinfecting solution directly in eye. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- Acute stinging if disinfecting solution not fully neutralised - pt to be seen by ECP - EDDB. "In case of irritation, consult contact lens specialist". If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to remove CL from eye, discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
|Avizor Products Brochure.||Brochure_Aptar_Ingles.pdf|