Medmont E300 Corneal Topographer (Professional Diagnostic Use Only). Medmont PTY Ltd.
- See above and manufacturer's literature.
- No7 Contact Lenses. Tel +44 (0)1424 850620
- How supplied
- See manufacturer's literature.
- See full instruction manual.
- CL Use
- Yes, prime indication.
- Corneal topography. Screening for corneal abnormalities. Contact lens prescribing and assessment. Therapeutic contact lens prescribing. Ortho-K. Dry Eye management. Tear film surface quality analysis.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- None stated. ECP/HCP to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use.
- Adverse Reactions
- None stated. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, ECP to discontinue use and assess pt - EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
|Medmont Software Maps||Medmont_Software.pdf|
|Tear Film Analysis||TFSQ_Medmont_2015_Web.pdf|