Bio Fluoro Fluorescein Sodium Ophthalmic Strips (Professional Diagnostic Use Only). Biotec Vision Care.
- Sterile Strip impregnated with 1.0mg of Fluorescein Sodium.
- How supplied
- Carton containing:, Sterile Strip (100/carton) impregnated with 1.0mg of Fluorescein Sodium in individual tyvek/paper pouch. CE Medical Device.
- ECP/HCP to decide. Generally "moisten impregnated strip with sterile saline. Touch conjunctiva with moistened tip".
- CL Use
- No, see Contra-Indications/Cautions
- "Applanation tonometry. Evaluation of Contact Lens fitting"
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Not for use with Soft Contact Lenses. Single use only. Do not re-sterilise. Do not use if pouch is previously opened or damaged. "Reuse of product may lead to severe infection as sterility is compromised once open". Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. ECP/HCP to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use.
- Adverse Reactions
- None stated. POSSIBILITY OF ALLERGIC AND/OR ANAPHYLACTIC RESPONSE WITH PREVIOUS HX OF ALLERGY TO FLUORESCEIN - EDDB. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, ECP to discontinue use and assess pt- EDDB. If vision changes or irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP.
- Legal Category
- CE (Medical Device)
1. POSSIBILITY OF ALLERGIC AND/OR ANAPHYLACTIC RESPONSE WITH PREVIOUS HX OF ALLERGY TO FLUORESCEIN.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.