Eden by Bondeye All-In-One for Soft Contact Lenses (Soft Contact Lens Soaking Solution). Ote Pharma Sol BV.
- Sterile solution containing:
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- How supplied
- Sterilised soft contact lens soaking solution in (100ml & 250ml) plastic bottle with lens case.
- ECP/HCP to advise. Generally, immediately after lens removal rub, rinse and store in fresh solution for at least 6 hours, rinse lenses with solution before lens insertion, rinse case with solution and allow to air dry.
- CL Use
- Yes, prime indication.
- "For soft contact lenses". "For cleaning, removing protein deposits, disinfecting, rinsing, storage, inserting and hydration"
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Store between 4C - 25C. Use within 3 months of opening. "(Pt) never (to) use tap (or other water) for soft contact lenses". Not to be mixed with other solutions. Pt not to use for heat disinfection. "After storage in excess of 7 days, lenses must be cleaned and disinfected again before wear". Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- Not stated. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to remove CL from eye, discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.