Lagad Performa (Macular Dietary Supplement). Lagad Vision Laboratory Ltd.
- Fish Gelatine coated capsules containing:
- Fish Oil with Omega-3 211mg (including DHA 43mg and EPA 64mg)
- Blackberry Anthocyanins 7.5mg
- Blackcurrant Anthocyanins 2mg
- Vitamin A 400ug
- Vitamin E 6mg
- Vitamin B12 0.5ug
- Vitamin B2 0.7mg
- Selenium 30ug (55% of RDA)
- Lutein (Floraglo) 2mg
- Microencapsulated Zinc 10mg (100% of RDA).
- Lagad and wholesalers.
- How supplied
- Dietary supplement oral Softgel fish gelatine coated capsules (x 30/carton).
- ECP/HCP to advise. Normally, 1 capsule once a day with a small amount of water in the middle of a meal. To be taken for 2-3 months, then to be stopped for 1 month, resume only if necessary.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- "Helps optimise night vision and resistance to glare"
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. See Notes: 1. NOT TO BE USED WITH ANY HX OF FISH ALLERGY, INCLUDING SHELL FISH. If pt is pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, taking any medication or has a medical condition recommend doctor consult before taking - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- None stated. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
- Food Supplement.
1. EU Food Labelling Directive Annex IIIa Allergens: Fish, Soybean.
2. Formulation change Spring 2017.
3. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.