Lagad Retina (Macular Dietary Supplement). Lagad Vision Laboratory Ltd.
- Fish Gelatine coated capsules containing:
- Fish Oil with Omega-3 300mg (including DHA 120mg)
- Lutein 6mg
- Zeaxanthin 2mg
- Astaxanthin 2mg
- Vitamin C 40mg
- Vitamin E 12mg
- Micro-Encapsulated Zinc 10mg
- Lagad and wholesalers.
- How supplied
- Dietary supplement oral Softgel fish gelatine coated capsules (x 30/carton).
- ECP/HCP to advise. Normally, 1 capsule once a day with a small amount of water in the middle of a meal.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- "Helps protect against retinal stress".
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. See Notes: 1. NOT TO BE USED WITH ANY HX OF FISH ALLERGY, INCLUDING SHELL FISH. If pt is pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, taking any medication or has a medical condition recommend doctor consult before taking - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- None stated. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
- Food Supplement.
1. EU Food Labelling Directive Annex IIIa Allergens: Fish, Soybean.
2. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.