Thealoz Duo UD (Vials) Laboratoires Thea.
- Sterile Buffered Hypotonic pH Neutral Preservative Free Aqueous solution containing:
- Trehalose 3%
- Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15g
- Sodium Chloride
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Water for injections
- Thea Pharmaceuticals and Wholesalers.
- How supplied
- Sterilised eye drops (0.4ml) in single use (x 30/box) plastic vials.
- ECP/HCP to advise. Generally 1 drop on each eye from four to six times a day. Contact Lenses do not need to be removed.
- CL Use
- Yes, if required.
- Dry Eye. Epithelial bioprotective. Osmoprotective. Evaporative Dry Eye/Hypertonic tear film: To moisten and lubricate in cases of dryness and tired eyes. CL wear: To lubricate and hydrate the lens during wear.
- Contra-Indications / Cautions
- Hypersensitivity to product/class/component. Discard vial immediately after use. Store below 25C. pt to wait at least 10 minutes between using two different eye products. Pregnancy/lactation - EDDB. Advise pt to read and understand all accompanying product information before first use - EDDB.
- Adverse Reactions
- Rare: Possibility of mild eye irritation. If irritation occurs, persists or increases, pt to discontinue use and consult ECP/HCP - EDDB.
- Legal Category
- NA/NHS Rx.
1. Because products are regularly improved and change, product data and advice may occasionally change. As a result, EDDB recommends that you and your patient always read the product label and Patient Information Leaflet carefully before using any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website. Because of this, EDDB is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.