Welcome to EDDB - The Forum! (No topics)
Please read the rules below carefully before participating in The Forum, as the use of The Forum constitutes your agreement with the rules.
This website may be viewed by the general population, patients and others not directly involved in eye care, therefore please keep this in mind and put thought into comments before they are posted. If your comments are viewed outside the eye care profession we would like to think they portrayed a positive impression of us all and the good work we do.
Disclaimer: Discussion content reflects the views of individual people only. The Eye Drops Database and The Forum bears no responsibility for the accuracy of forum member’s comments and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for discussion postings. We reserve the right to remove posts deemed offensive without notice, and the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates The Forum rules.
The following rules govern the discussion forums posted on the The Forum website.
1. Users agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the The Forum Website any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or otherwise violate any laws. You agree to use the The Forum only for lawful purposes.
2. To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, The Forum moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof at their sole discretion if considered to be offensive or contrary to forum rules.
3. Discussion material on the The Forum is for your personal use only.
4. If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the The Forum (e.g. text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
5. All copyright content on this website is owned by the relevant copyright holders. The Forum does not support the distribution of copyrighted works, and encourages users to seek copyright permission from the respective owners.
6. To participate in The Forum we may ask you to state your professional role, company and professional registration number (if appropriate), this will not be made public. Refusal to do this if asked may mean we will remove your registration.
7. Discussion about specific products or services is not prohibited, as long as unfounded criticism, or praise, does not take place. If discussing commercial aspects, it would be appreciated if the author could declare any interests somewhere in the thread.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the The Forum without notice and at their sole discretion.
There are no categories in the section!
Visual Correction (11 topics)
Ocular Surface (7 topics)
Independent Prescribing for Optometrists (3 topics)
Topical Ocular Therapeutics (2 topics)
Discussions on Guest Articles (No topics)
Your thoughts? (No topics)
Remember to state the title of the Guest Article as the Topic.